Duration: 7 hours (approx.)
Go behind the scenes at some of the High Country's most unique distilleries, cider mills and breweries on a full day all inclusive tour. Learn about the distilling/brewing process from the makers, the history of the venues, and taste some exceptional spirits and beers. Includes lunch and drinks at each venue.
This tour needs a minimum of 4 people to run.
WHERE YOU COULD GO: (Please note, due to circumstances beyond our control, we may not be able to visit all venues on your tour.)
On this tour, you will visit 3 venues. This list covers the main venues that we could visit on a tour but is not limited to only these venues. If there is a specific venue you would like to visit, please leave a note when booking and we will do our best to include it.
- Yack Creek Distillery, Yackandandah
- Backwoods Distillery, Yackandandah
- Barking Owl Distillery, Wooragee
- Reed & Co. Distillery - Bright
- Hurdle Creek Still - Milawa
- Billson's - Beechworth
- Bridge Road Brewers - Beechworth
- The Old Factory - Myrtleford
- Bright Brewery - Bright
- Black Dog Brewery - Taminick
- King River Brewing - King Valley
- Nightingale Cider - Wandiligong
PICK UP/DROP OFF:
We are flexible with pick up/drop off locations depending on the tour route. Please leave a note when booking and we will get in touch with you to confirm.
A seat on our mini-bus, complimentary water and snacks, guided tour of one venue, spirit/beer/cider education, venue history, lunch and drinks at each venue.
LOOKING TO BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR?
Click HERE to enquire about a private customised tour.